Project User Roles
A user’s ability to interact with project data is determined by the role they have been assigned on that project. This page documents the common actions permitted with each role.
- Modify project settings, like description, Project Gear Rules, Session Templates
- Add/Remove Project Users
- Modify Project User Roles
- Add, edit and delete Subjects, Sessions, and Acquisitions
- Add, edit and delete Data (files, metadata, analyses)
- Run Gears
- Download and View Data
- Create new Projects for that group.
- Set default Project Roles for that group
Certain site-level functions can only be performed by users designated as Site Administrators.
- Moving unsorted data to the correct project.
- Adding, and modifying Users and Groups.
- Searching and exporting user access logs
- Creating and editing Site Gear Rule Templates
- Uploading gears to the site