What is the Flywheel Gear Exchange?
- The Flywheel Gear Exchange is a place where Gear authors can publish Gears they are willing to share with the broader Flywheel community.
- It is a library of ready-to-use pre-processing and analysis pipeline applications
- It is hosted within a GitHub Repository containing Manifests with CI enabled to automatically build and host Gear assets.
What are the Benefits of the Exchange?
- Gears within the exchange can be installed to any Flywheel Instance
- The Gear Exchange is Flywheel's principles in practice
How do I contribute?
If you would like to contribute a Gear you have developed to the Flywheel Gear Exchange, please visit the Gear Exchange GitHub repo and have a look at the README for instructions.