Session Templates allow Project Admins to specify the nature of the acquisitions that each Session is required to have. The minimum number of Acquisitions with a given description, as well as the minimum count and measurement classification of Files within the Acquisition, can be specified in the template.
Create Session Template: To create a Session Template, select Templates tab from the Project View menu. Click on the Create New Template button. For each template,
- `Session Name` field is optional but can specify the session label that the template would apply to. If empty, it will apply to all sessions.
- You can add as many different acquisitions names as you like by selecting `Add Acquisition`
- On each Acquisitions, you can specify a count and the `Acquisition Label` the template will check for.
- Under each Acquisition, you can also specify the number of Files to check for.
- For each file, you can specify the Classification the template will check for.
In the above example, any session that is labeled `anxiety_protocol_pre` will be evaluated. It will flag any session that does not have at least 1 acquisition with a label = `MPRAGE` with two files that are classified as T1. This would mean that the MPRAGE acquisition would have to have a DICOM file and a NIFTI file that both have been classified correctly.
Once a template is created and saved, it will apply to all the Sessions within this Project.
Delete Session Template: To remove a Session Template, select the `Delete Template` button.
View Flagged Sessions: Once you apply a Session Template to a Project, all non-compliant Sessions become flagged and the number of flagged sessions will appear on the Session tab of the Project View. You can find these Flagged Sessions with Advanced Search by selecting `View Only Flagged Sessions`