- Developer Role incorporated into new site level permission roles.
- In addition to the existing Site Admin role, users can now be designated as Users or Developers. Developers have permissions that allow uploading gears to the site, which previously required Site Admin access.
- Project Download enhancements.
- Users can now choose to download analyses and metadata (in json files) when they select `Project Download`
- Gear configuration modal now supports drop-downs when applicable.
- Admins now have the option to clear permissions of disabled users
- Connectors support custom de-identification profiles in the same manner as the CLI
- CLI templated imports allow filename pattern matching
- Improved warning message when attempting to disable a device from Device List
- Matlab SDK Zip README now includes 'javaclasspath' details
- Addressed issue preventing some html QA reports from loading in the viewer
- Fixed issue preventing project and subject changes from immediately being reflected
- Addressed issue where project name and group name were not being displayed in certain cases
- Restriction preventing gears with fixed inputs from auto-upgrading has been removed
- Search indexing speed improvements