- Database and infrastructure updates
- Files in acquisition can be sorted by name, classification and type.
- Non-DICOM Image viewer now includes forward and back controls which allow for viewing all images in an acquisition as sorted.
- Subjects can now be sorted by subject label in subject view list
- DICOM header data can now be viewed appropriately by users with Read-Only access
- On project downloads, selecting metadata and analyses now updates payload size appropriately
- Project report now provides total number of unique subjects in bottom-right cell
- Search now handles fields with spaces correctly
- Users can sort by subject label in the UI subject list view
- Custom metadata keys are now sorted alphabetically in the UI
- Gear rules will now prevent SDK gears from updating if latest version is not read only
- Improved error messaging when attempting to move multiple sessions to a project where user does not have write access
- Order of suffixes when download paths conflict is now presented in original CreatedBy ordering
- HTML reports generated by AFQ gear can now be viewed properly from UI