Fixed an issue where dots were being converted to underscores in lists in custom information fields
- Addressed issue where dots in field values were being converted to underscores when using
update_info()method in the Python SDK.
- Improved gear manifest validation for custom gears uploaded to Flywheel
- Fixed issue resulting in corrupted downloads in some circumstances
- Fixed issue where sites with Multi-Provider enabled had some projects reverting to non-lab status.
- Fixed stale display issue where empty projects would show the acquisition details from the previously visited project.
- Restored missing action buttons on subject detail tab in subjects view.
- Site specific configuration update
- MRIQC gear HTML report now displays correctly in the UI
- Gears that fail to upload results no longer report as successful
- Fixed issue resulting in the jobs log loading slowly in some cases