A hands-on webinar where we:
- Learn how to work with existing containers and file metadata
- Explore the features of containers (e.g., tags, info)
- Master data lookups and retrievals (get).
- Learn how to use the UI to retrieve container IDs.
- Engage with real-world examples.
- Unlock the power of Advanced Search (UI)
To follow along with the webinar, download the training materials from Gitlab.
1:30 - Overview
2:12 - Requirements
3:30 - Install and import dependencies
5:16 - Flywheel client initialization with an API key
7:59 - Use lookup to find items in Flywheel
8:23 - Lookup a project
10:30 - Lookup a subject or session
10:46 - Lookup a file
11:42 - Create a function to find a container’s label, type, and id in your Flywheel site
16:29 - Lookup vs Get methods
17:55 - Locate container ids to pass to get methods
20:30 - Locate the Acquisition id
23:10 - Get a file
15:48 - Get a container along with its label, type, and id
31:06 - Generate the URL for a project, subject or session
33:23 - Construct Advanced Search queries
38:56 - Use Advanced Search queries with the SDK
43:52 - Q&A